Join our team to solve addiction
We're on a mission to get drug and alcohol addiction sufferers well. Join us in challenging the status quo and working to make our communities better places to live.
CEO, Face It TOGETHER Denver
Face It TOGETHER is seeking a CEO for its Denver operating division who will report to the Chief Operating Officer of Face It TOGETHER, with strategic advice and support from a board of Denver leaders.
Face It TOGETHER is a neutral, independent non-profit dedicated to saving lives and reducing the tremendous social, human and economic costs of the chronic disease of drug and alcohol addiction.
At our core, we’re a wellness provider, offering free long-term addiction management services to help individuals and families manage the chronic disease of addiction. But we do much more than that. We enlist employers, health care, faith, schools and other key stakeholders to eliminate barriers that keep people from getting well and staying well. We collaborate with all sectors to build a chronic disease community model for alcohol and drug addiction.
The goal is to remove barriers to care and create the community architecture to support long-term wellness around addiction. We provide value to those with financial stakes in solving this problem, and operate via a private-sector-based sustainable business model. We prove positive outcomes for individuals, organizations and the whole community through an innovative, technology-based addiction wellness evaluation program.
This position is based in Denver, Colorado.
The Denver CEO reports to the COO of Face It TOGETHER, and in working with a strategic board of Denver leaders, is responsible for the leadership, management and overall performance of the organization. Specific duties, responsibilities and commitments include but are not limited to:
- Lead Face It TOGETHER Denver as a social entrepreneurial organization; developing and deploying innovations for solving addiction, and elevating needs and solutions in the community;
- Responsible for building and growing a sustainable business model;
- Responsible for partnership development with Denver area employers, health care payers and providers, educational institutions, and others, deploying programs providing value for investment.
- Participate with the local board in developing a strategic plan that supports the mission and vision and sets the direction for sustainability; deploy and monitor tasks designed to achieve strategic goals;
- Represent the organization at community activities to enhance the organization’s community profile;
- Foster effective team work with the local board, staff and FIT;
- Identify, assess, and inform FIT and the local board of internal and external issues that affect the organization;
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company growth;
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the Denver markets; and
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics.
Responsible for objectives, tasks, human resource allocation, budgets, administration and other duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Educate the community about addiction and addiction care consistent with the national organization’s awareness and advocacy strategies;
- Manage personal and virtual peer-based addiction management services in a collaborative manner with health care systems and other addiction care programs in the area;
- Execute the Workplace Initiative and other employer-based strategies developed by the board and the FIT organization;
- Collect data and execute using AXIS, RCI and other tools provided by FIT;
- Maintain the organization’s tax exempt status and requisite regulatory and administrative filings; and
- Responsible for leading and operating a comprehensive business plan, providing FIT with regular reports of finances and progress.
- Proven experience as CEO or in other managerial position;
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision;
- Understanding of health care industry economics;
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles;
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.;
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices;
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills;
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills; and
- MSc/MA in business administration or relevant field.
About Face It TOGETHER Denver
Our Vision is a community that has solved the disease of drug and alcohol addiction.
Our Mission is to get drug and alcohol addiction sufferers well.
- Reverence for those we must reach.
- Uncompromising commitment to integrity and transparency.
- Dignity and respect for each other and for those we serve.
- Personal growth. We challenge and encourage each other to optimize our own gifts.
- High expectations of performance.
- Embrace accountability.
- Community. We exist to serve the community and are committed to helping it discover its potential.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume to the following by November 3, 2017:
Chief Operating Officer
Face It TOGETHER
Or by mail:
231 S Phillips Avenue, Suite 201
Sioux Falls SD 57104