Our affiliates drive change and help sufferers get well.
We provide Face It TOGETHER affiliates the tools and a roadmap to fundamentally change the way their community deals with addiction, saving lives and reducing the tremendous social, human and economic costs of this disease.
Face It TOGETHER Affiliates
Face It TOGETHER affiliates work to change everything about how their local community deals with addiction. While each community is unique, they focus on doing three primary things:
- Removing barriers so dramatically more people will access care
- Transforming the quality of addiction care so sufferers can get well and stay well.
- Measuring outcomes so we know how people get well and can demonstrate value.
While work is tailored to each community, Face It TOGETHER affiliates carry out their mission in these general ways:
- Advocate for system-wide change
- Remove stigma through education and awareness
- Mainstream addiction wellness in the workplace
- Provide peer recovery coaching and navigation
- Use technology to measure outcomes